- We evaluate the property to determine a rental price, based on condition, location, features and the market rents of comparable properties.
- We advise you on practical property changes and/or capital improvements that could bring you higher rent, or enhance marketability.
- We use our name recognition, along with our reputation, and network in our Upstate area to market your home.
- We advertise your property in a variety of ways, both locally and via the Internet.
- We provide reference verification and credit checks for potential tenants.
- We maintain regular communication through monthly reports, e-mail and other correspondence.
- We handle rent collection, record keeping and legal actions including evictions.
- We offer 24-hour emergency service for tenants.
- We provide lease negotiation and preparation on your behalf.
- We perform periodic inspections and provide written condition reports.
- We furnish a detailed property inspection report after each move-in.
- We protect your investment by using licensed and insured contractors to maintain and repair your property.
- We monitor market conditions to insure that you receive competitive rental rates.